Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hi all, I have started a destashing diva group on ravelry - I thought I’d direct those of you who may be interested in receiving surprise packages of yarn from me over the holiday season to my group. I am having great fun putting together packets of yarn to send out. I have requested only a 500 word story about your yarn love or angst or destashing/stashing to be messaged to me - no other “cost” - this story helps me visualize where my yarn is going and sort of “humanize” my destashing process:) Please feel free to pm me about the destash - soon hopefully those that receive the stash can pm me their feedback and then I can either send you more of the same or something different if I have more variety. Offer lasts until it is absolutely too painful for me to let go of my yarn:) Tis the season!!

No comments: